Congresswoman Barbara Lee Holds Tele-Town Hall on COVID-19
Congresswoman Barbara Lee (CA-13) will hold a Tele-Town Hall on the public health and economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. Rep. Lee will provide an update on the latest COVID relief package and discuss efforts to invest in public health resources.
Rep. Lee recently received the COVID-19 vaccine and will touch on the latest developments and ways to increase public trust. She will also cover the latest on her legislation to expand testing, contact tracing, and resources for medically underserved communities.
- U.S. Representative Barbara Lee (CA-13)
- Dr. Nick Moss, Alameda County Health Officer
- Julie Clowes, the District Director of SBA's San Francisco District Office
- Liz Watson, Executive Director of the Congressional Progressive Caucus Center
- Stephen Holland, Health Counsel on House Energy and Commerce Committee
WHAT: COVID-19 Tele-Town Hall
WHEN: Monday, December 21, 2020, at 5pm PST
We ask that members of the press RSVP to Alex Katz at Alex.Katz@mail.house.gov.
Next Article Previous Article